Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

I have to preface my review by saying that I am not a fan of any artificial sweetener at all. I abhor diet sodas & low calorie foods because I find they leave a nasty aftertaste. That being said: Truvía®  is an all natural great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener  right from the leaves of the stevia plant. It tastes so good, that I am now no-longer using strictly sugar, but am switching over to Truvía® ! 


I also made the Mojito recipe features at http://truvia.com/recipes/beverages/mojito/
It was delicious! I didn't miss regular sugar one bit! Try it for yourself! It's amazing!


o   One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated.  Add it to coffee and tea.  Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified. 



Truvía® natural sweetener is available nationally at most major retailers and in package sizes of 40-count, 80-count, 140-count and a spoonable jar.  



Check out their website at www.truvia.com


Note: I was provided a sample of the product from Influenster's Voxbox program for free. My opinion are, however, my own & I was not paid for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment