Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids



I recently sampled a clip of the Dino Lingo Learning Program for Kids as an Influenster Member. For those of you who haven't heard on the Influenster program, it's a great way to try out new products and get free stuff without having to pay anything! You can sign up or her more information right here.

The clip of Dino Lingo I watched along with my 2 year old daughter was the Hebrew language clip. You can watch the same clip here. My daughter was completely interested in the clip & I'd love for her to be able to see the whole DVD. It is proven that children who start learning an additional language under the age of 3, have a better chance of not only learning the language, but retaining the information better than someone learning later on in life.

I love that kids are leaning without realizing it. The clip & DVD's are fun cartoons with cute little dinosaurs. I would even watch too & who knows, maybe I'll learn along with my daughter!

Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored or paid. It was written as part of my membership in the Influenster Program.I have the possibility of getting a Dino Lingo Learning Program DVD in the language of my choice for writing this post. The opinions on this post are my own. If you wish to copy and/or publish any information seen here, please contact me to request permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment